The Community Housing Resource Center is committed to maintaining a minimal administrative overhead. This means more money goes towards services, but it also means that we rely on in-kind donations of needed items, materials and services from our generous donors to offset our operating expenses.
If you would like to donate, please contact us. A quick call or e-mail will ensure that we still need the item and will help us prepare for your donation. To make donation arrangements call Daniel Couch at 360/690.4496 x 107 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
– updated 06/10/10 –
- Network Server – Our current server is ten years old. In server years, that’s somewhere between the golden years and the great beyond. Mention that you are buying the server for us, and our good friends at DaVinci Digital should be able to give you a good price.
- Graphic Designer – We are in the process of creating an annual report. We would love to consult with an experienced graphic designer in order to make it an effective and informative piece.
- Photographer – We need a photographer to take high-resolution photographs for the above-mentioned annual report.
- Web Designer – We need to consult with a web designer in order to implement substantial changes to our website that will make it a more useful tool for our clients.
- Printing – We have ongoing needs to print color brochures, class materials and outreach flyers. In-kind printing services would go a long way towards reducing our expense toward these materials.
- Translation Services – We need many of our flyers and brochures translated into other languages. Our most pressing needs are for Spanish, Vietnamese and Russian translators, but please call if you can offer help with any language. In addition, our clients sometimes need translators to accompany them to counseling sessions. We offer counseling in English and Spanish, but translators are sometimes needed for Vietnamese, Russian and American Sign Language.
Remember, your donation is tax-deductible. When you make an in-kind donation, you will be asked to fill out a donation form with your name, address, phone number, description of the item and an estimated value of the item. You will receive a tax letter from us in the mail including our tax ID number and nonprofit status. Please consult with your tax advisor regarding the tax-deductible portion of your donation. Thank you for your donation. It is because of generous donors like you that we are able to positively impact the lives of so many.